All Things Open (ATO) is the premiere conference for those revolutionizing open source. At Major League Hacking (MLH), we are a half-million-strong global community of rising technologists. October 30 – November 2, join us at All Things Open 2022 in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
Thinking of coming in-person? Request a free ticket as a member of the MLH community (does not include travel/lodging/food).
During All Things Open, you’ll be able to find the MLH team (and our legendary swag!) at our booths 72/73 in the conference expo. The ATO team has selected MLH for no less than three sessions reflecting what a major part of open source the community is becoming:
- “Where do Great Open Source Contributors, Maintainers, & Hires Come From?” with Demetris Cheatham (Senior Director, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Strategy, GitHub), Jon Gottfried (Co-founder & Head of Partnerships, Major League Hacking), Akersh Srivastava (Head of Developer Relations, Meta), and Stephen Augustus (Head of Open Source, Cisco) on Tuesday, Nov 1 at 12:45 pm-1:30 pm US/ET
- “AWS/MLH: A Framework for Onboarding Open Source Contributors” with Matt Auerbach (Open Source Lead, AWS Amplify) and Max Mizzi (VP of Growth, Major League Hacking) on Tuesday, Nov. 1 at 3:45 pm-4:30 pm US/ET
- “Open Source: The Next Generation” with Swift (CEO & Co-Founder, Major League Hacking) on Wednesday, Nov. 2nd at 12:45 pm-1:30 pm US/ET.
Stop by to learn about MLH, the MLH Fellowship, and our global developer community. This is a great opportunity to explore what working with MLH would look like for your company.
Additionally, MLH will be hosting the second-ever annual MLH Open Source Awards to recognize leaders who are making a positive impact on the Open Source community.
- Inclusion & Diversity Award – The company / project / program doing the most to promote building a diverse, welcoming community.
- Next Generation Award – The company / project / program doing the most to attract, educate, and retain the next generation of open source citizens.
- Community Award – The company / project / program doing the most to build the broader Open Source community.
Be with us in Raleigh to see the winners get announced!
The contribution that the MLH community is making to open source is meaningful. 1,000 MLH Fellows are graduates of the MLH Fellowship closing thousands of issues that would not otherwise be addressed. Some Fellows like Christos and Ivanna are among this year’s MLH Top 50! Learn more about how real gains are achieved for diverse talent and the open source ecosystem at All Things Open. We could not be more excited to find other partners ready to empower the next generation of great Open Source Citizens!